Working Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm (working hours may be negotiable)
Our client’s Residential Care Home is a well established, private registered home, family owned and managed with a proven commitment to sustaining the personal wellbeing of all residents.
The Care Home is situated in a residential area of Finchley in North London. Its setting is particularly attractive, featuring spacious and well-appointed buildings and surroundings which include extensive, peaceful gardens.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an activities co-ordinator.
You will be required to create, organise and communicate a varied programme of activities for residents. You will also be empowering each resident individually, assisting them with their ability to participate and enabling them to achieve their goals. You will do this by spending quality time with the residents and their families in order to gain a full understanding of their interests and aspirations.
· Plan & organise in house activities, including social activities & events with the life skills team
· Identify each residents needs whilst promoting independence and choice
· Assist in the development of weekly programmes ensuring all individuals needs are attained
· Plan and organise monthly residents meetings
· Risk assess planned activities
· Monitor and review residents participation
· You will need to be well organised and whilst you should be a good team player you should also be able to work on your own initiative and be able to follow instruction.