Our client’s school is a selective Girls’ Grammar School for 11-18 year olds with a roll of approximately 1900 students including their co-educational Sixth Form. The school is one of the highest performing schools in the country.
Our client is looking to recruit an Art & Drama Technician.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and inspirational Technician to join their exceptional team. The post will involve providing support to teachers in the Art and Drama Departments on the teaching and learning of Art across all key stages.
• Providing technical support to our staff and students.
• Maintaining two highly organised departments to facilitate this delivery.
• Ensuring the Art teaching areas and sinks at the end of every day are tidy and clean and ready for lessons the next day.
• Supporting Drama staff in lessons where requested with lighting, sound and basic video recording.
• Communicating with the Heads of Art and Drama on a daily basis with specific tasks.
• Keeping the departments running efficiently at all times from an administrative perspective. • Being responsible for managing orders and working with the Heads of Art and Drama to manage the budgets. This post would ideally suit a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and wishes to work with highly motivated, extremely engaged, enthusiastic and able learners.