Our client are a unique multi-sector group operating in Food, Childcare, Travel, Post Office, Healthcare and Utilities, meaning you will get a breadth of experience in a collaborative and fast-moving organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
• Understanding customer needs and identify where customers could benefit from additional products and up-sell accordingly.
• To identify and rectify faults, liaising with our suppliers and other department members.
• Process customer orders for telephone lines, broadband and mobiles efficiently and accurately.
• Ensure effective and timely communication is maintained with the customer throughout the order delivery process.
• Identify customer delivery issues during the provisioning cycle and escalate appropriately.
• To maintain up-to-date and accurate customer information.
• To provide support to our customers via the Live Chat service on our website.
• Identify customer delivery issues during the provisioning cycle and resolve in a timely manners for promoting the Phone Co-operative values and principles whilst providing high quality information and support to our customers.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
Excellent customer service experience with a telephone manner to match.
Great problem-solving skills.
Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
The ability to assess & retain detailed information.
Telecoms and/or mobile telephone experience.
Experience of dealing with multiple systems and processes.
Complaint response writing.