Our client’s dentist practice is based in Dulwich. Our client offers full range of preventative and cosmetic dentistry.
Our client is looking to recruit a Dental receptionist for their practice. You will be required to work Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Summary of Job role:
As a part of the receptionist team, you will be responsible for providing high quality front of house services for patients to contribute to an overall exceptional patient experience. Reception team members are key to the first impressions of our client’s patients and therefore must be able to carry out the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Achieve positive outcomes from patient queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure that both the Manager and staff are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from patients.
• Attend appropriate training courses, when required
• Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of credit cards and cash in accordance with the practice credit policy
• Managing all the invoices and deliveries
• Gathering of data regarding patients and treatment outcomes
• Regular meetings with lead dental nurse, practice manager and management teams
The role will entail supporting the team with the general administrative tasks required for the efficient running of the practice.
• Make day to day decisions In line with the practice ethos
• Attention to detail when multitasking
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Competent level of IT proficiency
• Background in administration