Our client runs ones of the most prestigous and exclusive hotel and golf club properties in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Restaurant Manager to join their team at their site in Aberdeenshire.
The Clubhouse Restaurant Deputy Manager is responsible for the delivery of 5-star food and beverage services. This is a hands-on service delivery and management role. The facility lies at the heart of the resort and is the centre point of activities. This is a vital hospitality role that requires a high level of organisational and cross-departmental communication and leadership skills, and a strong working relationship with the golf operations team as well as the estate wide food and beverage services teams.
The Clubhouse Restaurant Deputy Manager is required to work closely with the Operations Manager, Bars Manager, Head Chef and Bookings & Sales teams on planning and executing 5-star guest experiences at the Clubhouse for golfers, members, residents, visitors and guests. The role operates on a shift-based system including evening and weekend working in line with the seasonal needs of the business.
- At least 3 years relevant management experience, ideally in a four- or five-star environment
- Demonstrable passion for customer service and delivering first-class guest experiences
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead, train and manage a team
- High standard of personal presentation and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy, fast-paced, customer-facing environment
- Positive and flexible approach to work including weekend and evening shifts
- Relevant food and drink training and certifications
- Full, clean, driving licence