Our client is a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children in their care. They operate nationwide; constantly investing in their people and facilities to ensure their nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our client’s goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and their highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early year’s experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Our client is looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher.
As an Early Years Teacher you will be responsible for:
• Providing high standards of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
• Supporting and guiding the development of social skills
• Mentoring children to address their challenges and recognise their achievements
• Creating suitable learning plans within the EYFS framework
• Making key observations around children’s development and learning to share with parents/guardians
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Minimum Level 6 Degree Qualification: EYTS/EYPS/QTS/BA/BSC
• Working within the Early years sector is essential
• Exposure to the EYFS framework essential
• Experience implementing initiatives and accreditations such as ECO schools