Our client is a leading sport for development organisation, supporting more communities to become physically active and more people to engage in education. Their partner is a leading property development operation which not only contributes to environmentally centred principles but supports disadvantaged people from the local community.
An exciting position has become available for an experienced Execxutive Assistant to join their team. This position is available as either a remote working post or as a Hybrid working out of the companies head office in Newcastle Upon Tyne.The role is tasked with supporting the Director in these two diverse business units.
The Executive Assistant will:
- Oversee the effective delivery of existing property development projects, including stakeholder management
- Support with identification of new investment opportunities
- Assist with the refinement of the staff team in line with company growth plans
- Maintain relationships with key national and regional clients and stakeholders
- Support the company to increase revenue and the number of people supported each year by 300% by 1stApril 2023
- Drive marketing and public relations to successfully position our clients partner company as a prime developer
- Provide a high-quality efficient administration and PA service to the Director
What our client will offer the right candidate
- Employment contract with a starting salary between £27,000 and £30,000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday which will increase with each year of service
- Flexible/remote working – Our client is committed to offering the right working conditions whether that be office or home based or a hybrid
- Continuous training and support during your career with a variety of career paths available
- Tickets for world class sporting events