Our client is one of the UK's largest and leading leisure facility operators, with sites throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a professional, focussed and dynamic fitness manager for their site in Kidderminster.
- To support and contribute to the company’s mission statement – ‘To create active places and healthy people’.
- To ensure the facilities are operated in accordance with the Health & Fitness Operating Manual and to adhere to all Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ensure all individual & thus team Personal Training/Small Group Training & Programming targets are achieved
- Co-ordination of the Group Workout programme.
- Compile statistical information for the budgets and performance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Organisation of motivational programmes, challenges and events.
- Fulfil the role of Fitness Instructor when the facility demands.
- To ensure the safe and effective management of the sunbeds.
- Ensure financial targets are attained through effective programming.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with a minimum of 6 months managerial experience within a fitness or leisure centre setting. You must be a strong leader and self motivated. In return the company offer a competitive salary, great benefits and excellent career development and growth potential.