Our client is the UK's largest and most progressive leisure centre operator. They are currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on the available Fitness Manager role and somebody who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week. This position is a 12 month fixed term contract
Your major goal will be to deliver the fitness strategy and be accountable for providing a world class experience to our clients members. We need a Fitness Manager who will…
• Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification
• Have experience of managing a comprehensive group exercise programme and personal training
• Ensure the fitness team achieve their goals through the consistent delivery of personal training, group exercise sessions and meaningful gym floor contact.
• Actively and consistently promote the company’s vision and values `
• Be both a role model within the centre and to encourage fun and friendly environment for both colleagues and customers alike
• Implement a clear retention strategy and set up key targets for the team to deliver and achieve
You will have experience with accounts and supervising a team. Working hours will cover daytime, evening and weekends and may need to support with Duty Manager cover
What can our client do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and training to support your development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our clients 200 plus centres nationwide.