Our clients is the UK's largest and most progressive leisure and recreational centre operator. They are currently looking to recruit for the exciting position of a Food and Beverage Manager for their brand new centre based in Amersham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the Café, Spa robe dining and vending operations. You will need to achieve income targets, financial KPI’s and drive customer service
Our client needs a Food & Beverage Manager who will…
• Manage the day-to-day catering operations ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
• Manage food hygiene operations in line with legislation and company standards
• Be both a role model for the cafe team and make the centre a fun and friendly environment for both colleagues and customers alike
• Manage stock control and reporting systems
• Be organised, methodical and capable of working under pressure
Candidates will need to have an intermediate food hygiene certificate and posses a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our clients 200 plus centres nationwide.