Our client is one of the leading and most exclusive Hotel and Leisure Resorts in Scotland, they have received the Outstanding Employer 2019 - British Inn Keepers Scotland and the Training & Employee Retention Award Winner - CIS Excellence 2018. They were voted in the top 50 places to work in Scotland in 2020. They are looking for General Porter to join their team. This position will consist of day and night shifts. You must hold a Full drivers license.
SCOPE OF JOB:
To assist the Estate Housekeeping Manager and Duty Managers with general duties, be responsible for delivery check in & storage, various stock and stores organization. To provide leisure cover, to provide safe courtesy bus provision for guests. Cover laundry shifts and nights shift as Night laundry porter or Night Porter.
- Linen Porterage - This is your first priority and you should establish the routine required with the Housekeeper in charge each morning.
- General Housekeeping Assistance- in moving luggage, extra beds, cots etc. around buildings.
- General Deliveries - the Duty Manager, Restaurant supervisor or you, will accept these. You will then be responsible for moving deliveries to their intended location and storing these in the correct places, with paperwork being passed to the appropriate area.
- Mini bus -To provide a safe to/from ferry service in the company courtesy bus as per the mini-bus log or as required by reception and Duty Manager.
- Self-Organize -Having established daily priorities, be responsible for organizing your daily duties efficiently.
- Laundry shifts– full service in laundry
Our clients team are Awesome; displaying professionalism, honesty and a fun and creative manner in everything they do. Everyone's passion and personality is what makes them an award winning team.