Our client is one of the leading and most exclusive Hotel and Leisure Resorts in Scotland, they have received the Outstanding Employer 2019 - British Inn Keepers Scotland and the Training & Employee Retention Award Winner - CIS Excellence 2018. They are looking for someone who is passionate about all aspects of hospitality and cleaning. The role is located on the Isle of Arran. The company have live in options available.
SCOPE OF JOB:
Supervision, staffing & control of servicing of Spa, in conjunction with the Estate Housekeeping Manager or Deputy Estate Housekeeping Manager.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
- To ensure that the staff are working in their given area and help where necessary,
- To inspect the departing rooms after servicing, ensuring that excellent high standards are met.
- To carry out ‘stay’ room inspections as and when required.
- To ensure that correct cleaning stock levels are in place for daily duties to be carried out.
- To Liaise with Laundry to ensure correct linen stocks are available and in inventory cupboards.
- To ensure that Public Area cleaning is carried out to excellent high standards.
- To liaise with Deputy Estate Housekeeping Manager with respect to the daily running of the business.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- To assist Deputy Estate Housekeeping Manager to ensure that all staff are correctly trained.