Our client is the largest leisure operator in the UK, with over 200 sites nationally. They are currently looking to recruit a Leisure and Recreation Assistant to join their team at their brand new site in Amersham.
The successful candidate will be supporting health and safety operations, driving customer service excellence and be part of a diverse motivated team
We need an Operations Assistant who will…
• Be focused on delivering excellent customer service standards
• Provide safe and effective pool supervision
• Be part of a motivated team fully embracing our company values
• Ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
• Support the varied programme of activities and sessions
• Effectively communicate with other team members
National Pool Lifeguard qualification is required but our client can arrange training. First Aid at Work & coaching qualifications are desirable. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work including public holidays.
What can our client for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our clients 200 plus centres nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months leisure assistant experience within a multi use health club or leisure centre centre. Ideally you will have a current NPLQ (Lifeguard Certification), however our client are happy to provide training to gain the relevant qualification for the right level of candidate.