Our client is a family-run business that not only offers the very best care for babies and young children, but also provides team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment!
Our client aims to nurture every child into confident life-long learners who develop respect and become valued members of the community. They strive to provide a fun environment which promotes learning through play and challenges creativity, curiosity and imagination.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Assistant.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5, depending on the room you are based in
· Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care
· Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children’s families and any agencies the nursery is working with
· Planning and implementing activities to progress children’s learning
· Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
· Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into the nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and the team
· Singing, dancing, story-telling and having lots of fun!
You must hold a full and relevant level 2 childcare qualification and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.