Our client’s nursery is a family run nursery dedicated to providing children with a fun, challenging, and safe environment to grow and learn. Our client has 4 beautiful nurseries. The nursery encourages self-esteem and self-confidence through the Montessori Method, which involves interactive play and encouragement for the children through the day. With thirty years of experience and a commitment to building brilliant relationships with parents the nursery ensures that the children get the best start in life.
Nursery Deputy Managers provide assistance to the Nursery Manager in the daily running of our nurseries.
Nursery Deputy Manager
· To work under the direction of the Manager and deputise for him/her as and when required
· To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the Manager in the organisation of a high-quality setting.
· To provide high standards of childcare and education including monitoring and reviewing the provision at all times
· To be key to raising the quality of early years provision and act as an agent of change to improve practice in the nursery including providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
· To lead and implement practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), support and mentor all team members and model the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children, and, in addition, work in close collaboration with other agencies
· To manage Room Leaders, directing and supporting the whole team as required
· To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
You must hold Childcare qualifications and the successful Nursery Deputy Manger will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.