Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
Our client operates 37 nurseries nationwide. Our client follows The Curiosity Approach in teaching and supporting children. This means that their environments provide resources that are real, authentic and intriguing to encourage children to investigate and explore.
All of the settings across our client sites are bespoke nurseries are designed to offer exciting, stimulating and engaging spaces for the children in their care to grow and develop in. These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Deputy Manager - Maternity Contract.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Nursery Deputy Managers provide assistance to the Nursery Manager in the daily running of our nurseries.
Nursery Deputy Manager
· To work under the direction of the Manager and deputise for him/her as and when required
· To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the Manager in the organisation of a high-quality setting.
· To provide high standards of childcare and education including monitoring and reviewing the provision at all times
· To be key to raising the quality of early years provision and act as an agent of change to improve practice in the nursery including providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
· To lead and implement practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), support and mentor all team members and model the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children, and, in addition, work in close collaboration with other agencies
· To manage Room Leaders, directing and supporting the whole team as required
· To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
You must hold Childcare qualifications and the successful Nursery Deputy Manger will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.