Our client offers spectacular early years education outdoors for children aged 2-5 years.
Our client believes nature provides many fun and hands-on experiences to enable healthy, happy and flourishing children. Their aim is to prepare children not just for school, but for life.
The nursery has access to acres of woodland and outdoor space for the children in their care.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Nursery Deputy Manager for a 40 place nursery.
Do you love the outdoors, child-led, and playful education? This is a great opportunity for someone with a serious passion for outdoor learning. You will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure a smooth running of the nursery to deliver outstanding child, team, and parent experience.
You will spend the majority of your days leading the team outdoors ensuring days are fun and safe, as well as spending some time working online.
● Lead the team and daily child routine
● Support on delivery of training
● Build great parent rapport and support with feedback
● Support in planning, logistics, and super fun days
● Ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed as well as following the health and safety routines
● Help drive and develop the children, team, and parent experience
What we are looking for:
● Have an Early Years Level 3 qualification (or above)
● General outdoor play enthusiast (interest in Forest Schooling methods)
● Well versed in all things EYFS
● Confident dealing with health & safety and safeguarding of children
● Experience in leading
● Great time management