Our client believes nurseries are more important than ever before. As well as being crucial years for a child’s development and preparation for life in the modern world, they also create a place for families to come together.
Our client has gone to great lengths to create an inspiring environment that ensures the best possible start for children and feels like a home-from-home for families and their team members.
Our client’s 110 place nursery is a beautiful setting in a fab location and with great transport links to the setting!
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager based in Whetstone.
What can we offer you?
- £39,000 - £62,000 per annum
- A performance related bonus of up to 20% of base salary
- Up to 35 days holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and 1 day for your Birthday!)
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with the nursery.
- Childcare discount of 25%-Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund-Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme