Our client is a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for your child. They operate nationwide; constantly investing in their people and facilities to ensure their nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our client’s goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early years’ experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager.
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for:
• Playing a key role in creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment that promotes children’s learning
• You will effectively manage the day to day running of the nursery delivering outstanding standards of care and education in partnership with colleagues, parents and children
• Be accountable for meeting all objectives and nursery targets with a commercial and people focus, ensuring the nursery if efficient and profitable
• Lead the nursery team with a positive and passionate outlook, being able to deal with any conflict resolution while developing yourself and others through professional development and monitoring performance
• Be happy to be big on our differences and maintain minimum operating standards
• You will be big on inspiring, exciting, and challenging colleagues to deliver the best childcare and education
The successful candidate will need:
• Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early Years (Level 4 Desirable)
• Minimum two years early years’ experience
• Early years management experience preferable
• ICT qualification preferable or very good knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted Early Education inspection Framework