Part-Time or Full-Time
Our client’s nursery is fully air conditioned and equipped with a fantastic range of equipment. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a caring, professional, and family- centred nursey.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner.
You must be a fully qualified Nursery Practitioner and hold qualifications such as NVQ level 3 in Childcare. You will be providing a high standard of Day Care for pre-school children in a stimulating environment which aims to provide Equal Opportunities ensuring that all Legal, Safety and individual requirements are met.
The successful Nursery Practitioner will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Our client’s ethos is the ‘children are at the heart of every decision that we make’ and this is followed through at every level of the company.
· They use ‘In the Moment Planning’, so no written plans to write.
· They don’t do observations – instead we just send ‘moment’ photographs to parents
· They have a full wellness package
· You will be a ‘key person’ for a small group of children. You will be able to choose which age group to work with
· They offer training and progression for all staff looking to progress to Room Leader
roles and above.
· Paid day off to celebrate your birthday
· Monthly appreciation raffle
· Career opportunities: Ongoing development and early years quality training and mentoring
· Childcare staff discount 50%
· Free Uniform
· Closed at Christmas!