Part-Time or Full-Time
Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner.
You must be a fully qualified Nursery Practitioner and hold qualifications such as NVQ level 3 in Childcare. You will be providing a high standard of Day Care for pre-school children in a stimulating environment which aims to provide Equal Opportunities ensuring that all Legal, Safety and individual requirements are met.
The successful Nursery Practitioner will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
· Loyalty incentives; an extra days leave for a full year worked; loyalty voucher & certificate, extra uniform
· Birthday voucher and cake every year
· Staff Christmas party and Christmas present
· Presents on occasions; valentines, easter, advent calendar etc.
· Staff room treats (+-twice a month).
· Free parking
· DBS paid for
· Training courses; PFA, Safeguarding, Food Hygiene and lots more through our Training Provider
· Access to qualifications; Leadership and Management, Level 2 or 3, degree studies
· Less paperwork as we follow In the Moment Planning