Our client believes nurseries are more important than ever before. As well as being crucial years for a child’s development and preparation for life in the modern world, they also create a place for families to come together.
Our client has gone to great lengths to create an inspiring environment that ensures the best possible start for children and feels like a home-from-home for families and their team members.
Our client is looking to recruit an Early Years Educator.
The role of Educator is to deliver inspirational care and education for the children within the nursery. You will be responsible for creating an inspirational learning environment that promotes exceptional learning and the best possible standards of care while encouraging children to discover their full potential. You will be a dedicated teacher highly attuned to the different needs of individual children, who isn’t fazed by a fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
You will be required to hold a Childcare qualification and will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.
- Up to 32 days holiday a year and 5 days full sick pay
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service