• The Regional directors post is a key post within the Company Structure. Reporting to the directors of the company, the post has considerable autonomy to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Company's Children’s nurseries and care homes.
• In accordance with Ofsted and Company policy, to oversee the management of all our Nursery establishments and resources in order to attain the highest professional standards of service delivery. In so doing, maintaining the relevant registrations necessary for the continuation of such care practices, this includes directorship, home office officer and nominated individual.
• To take on the management of our Nurseries when no other suitably qualified managers are present.
• To influence changes in the services provided for under 5s nurseries. To develop services by innovating and improving practices which enhance the quality of education for all service users.
• To ensure void levels do not exceed those projected in the company's financial budget, for each respective year.
• To promote the Company's corporate image and the concept of it's Mission Statement, philosophies and statement of purpose, through contacts with both existing and prospective purchasing authorities; external and internal stakeholders, members of the public and by use of the media.
• To assist in the service development and growth of new services
• To take part in weekly progress reviews with MD and monthly KPI reports to be presented
Main tasks of Nursery Role:
1. To be responsible for and to oversee the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the Nursery.
2. To develop the ethos of and to create a welcoming and family friendly environment.
3. Contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery.
4. Responsible at all times for high standards of care and education of children between 0 and five years in accordance with statutory requirements.
5. Ensure EYFS is promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
6. Ensure all records are accurately maintained and inline with procedures for staff and children. Including learning Journals
7. Accountable and responsible for the day to day financial systems.
8. With the approval of head office be responsible for the ordering and maintaining equipment and resources in the nursery.
9. To raise invoices and collect fees to ensure and be responsible that all fees are collected within the timescales as set out by the company and to keep accurate records of all transactions
10. Monitor and Identify staff training needs and facilitate training opportunities.
11. To carry out supervisions and appraisals of all staff in line with company policy
12. Liaise with head office regarding all issues relating to the nursery and report all discrepancies or areas of concern.