Our client believes nurseries are more important than ever before. As well as being crucial years for a child’s development and preparation for life in the modern world, they also create a place for families to come together.
Our client has gone to great lengths to create an inspiring environment that ensures the best possible start for children and feels like a home-from-home for families and their team members.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Room Leader.
Nursery Room Leader
A qualified nursery room leader responsible for the day to day running of an allocated area or room within the nursery. You must be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent. An important role in training and developing staff by imparting knowledge and skills. You will be required to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment. You will also need to have a sound understanding of a child’s developmental requirements and to provide a range of stimulating learning experiences designed to meet children’s all round development. Successful Nursery Room Leader will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- Choose between our 4-day, 36-hour week, the classic 5-day, 40-hour week, or perhaps doing something in between with our 36 hour +flexi-overtime offer
- Performance related bonus of up to £1200 per year
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including bank holidays, 1 days off for your birthday and 3 days during - - - Christmas and New Year) to start (rises with length of service)
-Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
-Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Professional development, specialisms, coaching and mentoring through our N Academy
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N
- 5 days full sick pay and, depending on individual circumstances, we may offer up to 5 days discretionary leave
- Paid training including 2 inset days per year
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service