Our Client’s Nursery and Preschool is based in Chesham. Our client aims to provide children with a happy, healthy and safe home from home environment in a nurturing and creative atmosphere following a child-centred way of thinking that inspires children to learn in their own way.
Our client teach children to respect and understand others and encourage them to become strong, confident and build independent characters by allowing them to explore the world around them and be inquisitive, critical thinkers that challenge what they see and learn. Our client ensures they provide children with high-quality educational equipment, materials and activities teaching them life practical skills they’ll need as they grow up.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Room Leader.
Nursery Room Leader
A qualified nursery professional responsible for the day to day running of an allocated area or room within the nursery. You must be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent. An important role in training and developing staff by imparting knowledge and skills. You will be required to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment. You will also need to have a sound understanding of a child’s developmental requirements and to provide a range of stimulating learning experiences designed to meet children’s all round development. Successful Nursery Room Leader will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
· Travel allowance incorporated in your salary to help towards your monthly travel costs
· Probation pass reward
· Annual Salary Review
· Annual Performance Bonus
· Additional days holiday days for every 2 years’ service
· Birthday off (Introduced from 2024)
· 2 annual inset training days
· Free Breakfast
· Employee of the Month Reward
· Discounted Childcare of 40%
· Fully funded opportunities for professional growth and access to our engaging online training platform
· Company Events/Team Bonding Socials
· Staff Appreciation Rewards & Treats
· Employee referral scheme