£1,000 New Starter Bonus.
Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
Our client operates 37 nurseries nationwide. Our client follows The Curiosity Approach in teaching and supporting children. This means that their environments provide resources that are real, authentic and intriguing to encourage children to investigate and explore.
All of the settings across our client sites are bespoke nurseries are designed to offer exciting, stimulating and engaging spaces for the children in their care to grow and develop in. These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Third in Charge.
Third In Charge – Key Responsibilities
· To support Room Leaders in the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum; including support with overseeing planning and record keeping
· To support in ensuring that all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
· The Third in Charge will be required to promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
· Assume deputy responsibilities in the absence of the Deputy Manager if required.
· Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
· Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
· Be fully aware of emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery and take full responsibility for opening/closing the nursery as required.
· Work with the manager to fully understand and be able to support staff during Ofsted inspections and assist in the implementation of any recommendations.
· The third in Charge will be required to work alongside the Manager learning how to monitor and control budgets and maintaining petty cash systems and in assessing interaction and child facing skills during the recruitment process.
· Support with induction procedure for all new staff, and ongoing supervisions and appraisals.
The successful Third in Charge will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.