Our client is a multi award winning, Commercial Catering and Refrigeration Equipment Supplier. They specialise in Designing, Install and ongoing maintenance of their Commercial Kitchen and Bar projects.
They are currently looking for Refrigeration Engineer based in London.
Are you an experienced Refrigeration Engineer looking for the opportunity to become part of a fantastic technical team? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced refrigeration engineer to join our clients wider team in proactively supporting one of the UK’s premier commercial catering and refrigeration equipment suppliers.
The right candidate will have great technical skills and will also be expected to provide reports and safety assessments in line with the organisations compliance and company standards. Our client value the importance of interpersonal skills and the ability to hit the ground running whilst providing a professional fitting, planned maintenance and emergency repair service to their customers.
Our client serve a range of partners, from the hottest new restaurants to well-known names in high street catering outlets! They are passionate about working in a busy and demanding industry to support nationwide catering services.
Could you be the vital piece to our puzzle?
Job title - Refrigeration Engineer
Responsible to - Service Director
Service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration equipment
• Service of commercial catering equipment
• Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
• Repair of commercial catering equipment
• Fault Finding on refrigeration commercial catering equipment
• Customer facing position – meeting and liaising with clients in a professional manner
• Ensuring all paperwork completed in full and in a timely manner
• Go the extra mile to engage customers and find solutions
• Working closely with the office Service team
• Working to customer service levels, ensuring their food service equipment is repaired and returned to service as quickly as possible
• Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
• Carrying out regular stock management of parts
• Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
• Maintain a professional approach to your work and being a model brand ambassador when on a customer’s site.
• To communicate effectively and efficiently with product manufacturers and suppliers to ensure the correct parts are identified whilst on site
• To demonstrate high standards of working practice and a flexible approach with the ability to work on own initiative
• Working as a refrigeration service engineer to a high professional standard in the catering industry
Skills and qualifications
• C&G 2079 (FGas & ODS)
• C&G 2382-15 (17th Edition)
• Full Driving Licence
• Strong inter-personal skills
• IT savvy