Our client is a leading operator within the health and fitness industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to cover their South West region.
• To deliver agreed sales revenue targets and meeting attendance levels of appointments within the assigned sales region
• To manage and mentor the regional sales executive
• To support the National Sales Manager and Directors in developing sales and maintaining existing customer relationships
• To maintain the company's established reputation within the Leisure Industry and proactively sell all their services
• To deliver agreed sales revenue targets via self generated enquiries, telemarketing generated leads and inbound requirements
• Attend all customer appointments generated by themselves, by the telemarketing department and via any other relevant department/manager/director.
• Mentor and support the regional sales executive to ensure all targets and appointments are met
• Complete all relevant client report forms following customer appointments and update on CRM database
• To update CRM database and forecasts on a regular basis
• To be familiar with and confident in presenting and discussing every aspect of the company's product portfolio at all levels
• Accurate measuring of customers premises and complete documentation to the desired requirements and pass to the drawing office to generate 2D floor plans and 3D imagery
• Presentation of proposals to potential clients at the correct stage in the Sales process
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years regional/area sales management experience, ideally within a fitness or leisure related setting. However candidates with experience levels within alternative industries will be considered. You must be extremely self motivated, professional, organised and focussed individual, who has a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding set KPI's an targets.