Our client's organisation is a brand born from dreams, aspirations, and a desire to change the fitness industry, for the better. They create amazing gyms and provide quality equipment and great service to their clients globally.
This position will be responsible for covering the London/Greater London region.
We are looking for an incredible regional sales manager to join their team. A highly motivated individual, who has a passion for fitness and the fitness industry, loves working with people and wants to join them on this incredible journey. A team player with a positive outlook on life and a desire to deliver to the highest standards.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for generating leads within your area - covering your region and getting the brand and product portfolio to as many people as you can in a positive and professional manner.
You’ll be building a new network of people within the fitness Industry or utilising the one you already have to help them grow. You’ll need a solid understanding of social media to help use it to grow the brand and business. You’ll report directly to the sales Director who will encourage, lead and support you to hit all your targets.
What you’ll need...
- A solid knowledge of Fitness and the global fitness industry. We are what we sell. If you don’t like fitness, this isn’t the role for you.
- A passion for thinking outside the box and being creative. You’ll need to be able to sketch basic gym layouts for example (not watercolours, just sketches!).
- A full clean driving licence
- Passion, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Experience using CRM systems and managing customer interactions.
- Sales experience within a B2B sales setting, ideally within the health and fitness or relatable industry
- A drive to innovate, break moulds and do things differently to help our client become a
truly recognisable, respected global fitness brand.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Writing tender bids and delivering client
presentations will be a daily occurrence.