We are currently on the hunt for a General manager to take on the challenge of running our clients busy restaurant in the heart of Perth. While we are searching for an experienced, talented and capable individual, one of our clients main priorities in finding their ideal candidate is finding someone who shares their passion for customer dining and experience.
The right candidate should have a minimum of 1 years experience in a manager/supervisory role and be able to manage a small team during busy services, ensuring the highest service is given by all members of staff while maintaining a consistent revenue. The ideal candidate will need to adapt to clients style of working, take on board criticism and constantly push themselves to improve the quality of themselves and the team they are managing.
Your key responsibilities as the General Manager will consist of:
- To manage the venue focusing on improving all aspects of the venue including performance, sales, rationalising costs and ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery of exceptional service and product offers.
- Manage the team to ensure customer service standards are met and customer enquiries are dealt with
- Managing, training and consistently working to improving the skills and qualities of the team.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of any changes that may be implemented.
- Accountability for building inclusive and diverse teams that deliver.
- To manage poor performance and misconduct quickly and effectively to reach a positive outcome for the business whilst following the company disciplinary procedures.
- Implement marketing strategies to improve F&B business growth.
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure smooth service