Our client is the UK's leading and most progressive leisure centre operator, they continue to go through a period of sustained growth and development and are now looking to recruit a Contract Sales Manager to overview their sales delivery across their sites in Fleet and Yateley.
To promote the company vision, values, and beliefs across the contract hence enabling the contract to deliver the companies corporate sales strategy. By delivering this strategy you will be directly responsible for the contract achieving targeted fitness and swimming sales and income
MEASURE OF SUCCESS:
You will be measured on achieving your sales and revenue targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
Key Result Areas:
- To proactively promote the consistent application of the vision, values and beliefs
- To update and Maintain knowledge of the industry, the company, competitors and your product
- To be an inspirational leader that recognises the potential and develop all team members in the contract
- To hit the contract sales targets and understand your centre’s business objectives
- To maximise the promotion of the contract
- To ensure centres follow monthly plans by implementing and attending contract sales planning meets
- To deliver the organisation Sales Strategy
- To Manage and Maintain customer data bases across the contract
- Building a strong relationships between the General Manager and Contract Manager and sales team across the contract
We are ideally looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 years sales management experience within a leisure, fitness or related setting. This is an ideal opportununity to take a step up into multi site sales management and to join the UK's largest leisure management operator, with exceptional prospects for growth and development long term.