Our client is one of the UK's largest and most progressive leisure centre operators. They are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join them as a Swim School Manager Overseeing their site based in Berkhamsted.
This position is a full time permanent position. The role is a split position as follows:
20 Hours Swim Manager
20 Hours Swim teaching
We need a Swim Manager who will:
- Have the ability to form strong working relationships with both the swimming team and our sporting partners.
- Have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Be focused on high customer service standards
- Understand the Swim England and our clients swim scheme
- Have strong leadership qualities and have supervisory experience
- Be a positive and supportive role model for all teams
- Have a results driven attitude
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities, have management experience and have a results-driven attitude. Naturally, a knowledge of the swimming industry would also be advantageous. You’ll need to have a 'can do’ attitude and be able to manage your time and meet deadlines. The successful candidate must have minimum Level 2 Swim England Qualification and 2 years experience.
What can our client do for you and your career?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for advancement, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our clients 220 plus centres nationwide.