Our client are a unique multi-sector group operating in Food, Childcare, Travel, Post Office, Healthcare and Utilities, meaning you will get a breadth of experience in a collaborative and fast-moving organisation.
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Support Advisor.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be responsible for:
• Handle telephone and email enquiries from existing customers in a professional but friendly way ensuring customer needs are met.
• Understand customer needs and identify root cause of any faults with the service.
• To identify and rectify faults, liaising with our suppliers and other department members.
• Ensure effective and timely communication is maintained with the customer throughout the life of faults.
• Identify customer delivery issues during the fault cycle and escalate appropriately.
• To maintain up-to-date and accurate customer information.
• To communicate with our suppliers in order to swiftly resolve any customer faults/issues following clearly set out escalation points.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
• A knowledge of is required; in particular ADSL, VDSL and FTTP, email clients and servers
• POP/IMAP, wireless configuration and a knowledge of Windows/Mac, IOS/Android.
• Candidates will have a good understanding of networking, wireless, Ethernet, pinging, traceroutes, general telecoms knowledge, how to set up a router.
• Experience of mobile diagnostics and repairs.
• Experience of dealing with customers over the phone and via email.
• Good knowledge of customer care processes and the ability to learn new methods