Our client is a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for your child. They operate nationwide; constantly investing in their people and facilities to ensure their nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our client’s goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early year`s experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Our client is looking to recruit an Early Yeats Assistant.
As an Early Years Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Providing high standards of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
• Working as part of a team to provide a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social, and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
• Working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Supporting colleagues throughout the nursery
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with parents and guardians
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Enthusiasm and passion for delivering the best childcare service
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
• ICT qualification or a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Enhanced DBS check