Our client is a multi award winning resort voted in the top 50 places to work in Scotland. The organisation offers you a truly unique employee experience and the power to really influence their future as a major player in Scottish tourism. You are more than just part of the team; you are part of an Employee Owned resort which delivers a financially and personally rewarding career.
They have an exceptional opportunity and are looking to recruit an experienced, dynamic and driven Front of House Manager to manage and oversee the smooth operation of our Reception, Reservations, Spa and Country Club.
We are looking for individuals with personality and someone who has the ability to inspire and develop their team to delight our clients guests. Prior experience of Reception and Reservations Management in a 4 star + environment is a must for this role, and you will be able to demonstrate a track record of nurturing and developing your teams, delivering exceptional service and operational efficiency.
Scope of Job
• To support the BDM with the smooth running of the Reception, Reservations, Spa, Country Club and Business Development Team
• Identifying and actioning Training & Development needs of individuals within the team, ensure all team members are delivering five-star awesome customer service.
• Assist in the recruitment of new team members.
• Ensure that SOP’s for all departments are relevant, comprehensive and robust.
• Provide front line cover as required to all the above-named departments
• Assist in ensuring the most efficient systems and processes are being used within the team and recommend and implement changes as required.
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, as well as great resort benefits including full leisure access, resort discounts and quarterly tips. Live in accommodation is available for this role