Our client’s nursery is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and they provide outstanding child care. Our clients’ facilities are comfortable and welcoming, and they have a qualified and experienced team. They are an independent nursery with a family feel, run by a focused and motivated management team leading them to become one of the top nursery schools in the local area.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Assistant.
You must be a fully qualified Nursery Assistant and hold qualifications such as NVQ level 2 or 3 in Childcare. You will be providing a high standard of Day Care for pre-school children in a stimulating environment which aims to provide Equal Opportunities ensuring that all Legal, Safety and individual requirements are met.
The successful Nursery Assistant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
· Free DBS
· Company Uniform, plus Uniform allowance*
· 1 hour lunch break
· Free nursery lunch
· Free fruit in staff room
· Free tea/ coffee/ cold drinks in staff room
· Company pension
· Christmas closure, downtime for all employees
· 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (3 days to be held back for Christmas closure)
· Customer service bonus scheme
· Staff incentives: spin the wheel (larger gifts - £50 voucher/ day off/ go home early), incentives box (small gifts)
· Health & Wellbeing programme; well-being days include well-being goodie bags/ self-help books/ dress down/ fun activities/ Well-being consultations
· Online employee rewards programme – points system that is exchanged for online goods/vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Choice of a £20 voucher or a day off for your birthday/ or your child's birthday
· Overtime available
· Time back in lieu for events
· Room budget of £250 per month for themed resources
· Opportunity to lead specialist roles, Forrest school, H&S, Behaviour, SALT, SEN, H&W
· Festive celebrations & Awards night
· Your voice representative
· Training programme offers company paid annual updates for Safeguarding/H&S/First Aid/ Food Hygiene
· Social events and team jolly’s
· Buy and sell** annual leave
· Performance development plan to help establish growth and further training; annual review is BONUS related.
· Supportive management and team, regular 1:1 catch ups and full performance review programme
· Employee of the month - £20 voucher
· 25% company discount for employee’s children
· 15% company discount for friends and family*
· Use of the online learning journal system, Blossoms
· A housekeeper to support Nursery Practitioners in keeping the nursery clean and healthy.
· Flu jab vouchers
· 5 Year service award