Our client’s nursery is designed to provide all children with the greatest opportunities to learn. Our client believes in capitalising on every child’s experience whilst creating spaces that encourage children to ask questions and discover the world around them. The nursery have been empowered with knowledge designed to enhance learning opportunities through the use of language, stimulating environments and vivid dialogue. The nursery takes pride in this approach and offer training opportunities to families so that each child can reap the benefits of what they sow in any environment they encounter.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager.
Overall running of the Nursery – you will be responsible for managing staff/team and ensuring budget is achieved.
· To be accountable for the aims and objectives of the nursery and the organisation of a high-quality setting, with strong commercial and people focus to ensure the nursery profit and loss account and steering wheel targets and measures are achieved
· The day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing and administration whilst adhering to the policies and procedures of the Society, ensuring compliance with all legislation
· Supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery thereby implementing high standards of quality practices
· To ensure high standards of childcare and education including monitoring and reviewing the provision at all times
· To have a strategic overview of the quality of early years provision and ensure contribution from parents and colleagues to the self-evaluation and development plans to improve practice in the nursery including providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
· To lead and be accountable for practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), support and mentor all team members and model the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children, and, in addition, work in close collaboration with other agencies
· To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents